[cfe-dev] link error in building clang

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:02:32 PST 2012

I'm also running Ubuntu under VirtualBox and as I can recall
Debug+Asserts couldn't be linked until I allocated 2GB of memory for
my virtual machine (+ swap partition of same size). If you don't have
that much physical memory you can try creating a larger swap partition
(say 4GB), but don't be surprised if it takes much longer to link.
Link time is very long even when using RAM.