[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Looking for C Parser

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 22 08:04:20 PST 2012

Try writing a Clang plugin. There's an example plugin that prints all
function names in examples/PrintFunctionNames.

You will want to be familiar with what Clang's AST looks like. For a view
of the inheritance hierarchy for the AST nodes, see here:
http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1Decl.html
http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1Stmt.html

btw: Clang's AST hierarchy has two roots, Decl and Stmt (that confused me
at first).

--Sean Silva