[cfe-dev] Possible clang bug with -O2, wrong if branch entered, in clang version 2.1 (tags/Apple/clang-163.7.1)

Salvatore Sanfilippo antirez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 06:45:53 PST 2012

Hello,

today I tried to compile Redis with clang, and a test was failing
without apparent reasons.
I investigated a bit further, and isolated the bug in the following
code fragment:

https://gist.github.com/187687

I verified the bug only in Apple's clang, I'm not 100% sure this is
the right place where to submit such a bug report. If this is the
wrong place, I'm sorry, please point me in the right direction.

I'm not subscribed to the list so if you need further informations
please include my address in CC.

Thank you in advance,
Salvatore

--
Salvatore 'antirez' Sanfilippo
open source developer - VMware

http://invece.org
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act,
but a habit." -- Aristotele