[cfe-dev] Random EmitBasicReport() output ordering.

Phil King phil_king at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:00:26 PST 2012

I have a checker that outputs diagnostics using EmitBasicReport(). The order in which the diagnostics are shown is not the same as the order in which they are created and changes from run-to-run with the same input file.

I created a 'for' loop to output a sequence of reports containing a sequence Id and this shows exactly the same behaviour.

How can I get the reports to appear in the order in which they are created so that they appear is source code order?

Phil.