[cfe-dev] Extend Static Analyzer with Abstract Interpretation

Bridge bridge at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Dec 13 06:07:25 PST 2012

Thanks a lot for the advice, Anna and Ted.

I must agree that the core concept of the Analyzer is quite different from
abstract interpretation,

I've disucssed with my professors, and we will check if our idea can be
modified to fit the Analyzer.

Hence, I would like to know if there are some documents describing
theoretical basis of the project.

Also I found some papers below in the mentioned thread, but I'm not sure if
they are outdated.

"Symbolic Path Simulation in PathSensitive Dataflow Analysis", and its
previous work

"ESP: Path-sensitive program verification in polynomial time"

Thanks again for the help.

Bridge