[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM Austin Social

Sirish Pande spande at codeaurora.org
Thu Aug 30 11:19:06 PDT 2012

I am in.

-----Original Message-----
From: llvmdev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu [mailto:llvmdev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu] On
Behalf Of Anshuman Dasgupta
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:19 PM
To: LLVM Dev; cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: [LLVMdev] LLVM Austin Social

There are a bunch of us working on LLVM in Austin. So we're organizing a
LLVM Austin Social in September. The social will be on Wednesday, September
12 from 5 pm at the BB Rovers Cafe and Pub. It'll be great to meet up with
folks in Austin who are also interested in LLVM. Please reply and let me
know if you plan on attending so that I can get a count.

BB Rovers is on Jollyville road just north of Duval: 12171 Jollyville Rd.,
Austin TX. Their website is: http://www.bbrovers.com/

Hope to see you there!

-Anshu

---
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc is a member of the Code Aurora Forum