[cfe-dev] Use MinGW ld.exe with Clang in Windows

fiveight fiveight at tom.com
Wed Aug 29 00:11:25 PDT 2012

On llvm.org I only find manual for build clang with VS2008 first.

I have download "clang+llvm-3.1-i386-mingw32-EXPERIMENTAL.tar.bz2" and I am tring to use it. If this Clang can work with ld.exe linker. I will try to build Clang with MinGW32.

Thanks!

======== 2012-08-29 14:54:21 您在来信中写道: ========

Why don't you build clang on mingw?