[cfe-dev] A template refactoring tool

Sam Panzer panzer at google.com
Tue Aug 7 13:26:58 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com> wrote:

> Marshall Clow wrote:
>
> > Now that we have a place for "extra" tools, I have one.
>
> We do? Did I miss a message to this list about it or did it go somewhere
> else?

I don't think an announcement has gone out yet. The SVN repository can be
found at https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/clang-tools-extra/trunk/, which
should be checked out into clang/tools/extra/. I also believe documentation
is on its way. Here's the commit message from r161405:

> Initial support for recursing into the new clang-tools-extra repository
> if checked out under clang/tools/extra.
>
> This is mostly so folks other than me can start to test. Documentation,
> details, and an announcement are still in the works.

I hope this helps.
-Sam