[cfe-dev] [libcxxabi] Would there be any interest / acceptance of a CMake build for libc++abi?

Andrew C. Morrow andrew.c.morrow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 10:26:24 PDT 2012

Hi -

For my own purposes I've put together a very basic CMake setup for
libc++abi, taken mostly from the CMake setup for libc++. It works
enough to build the library, but it is missing a few features (like
support for running the tests). With some additional work it could
probably be completed. However, I seem to remember reading here that a
build system for libc++abi was considered unnecessary, so I've been
reluctant to spend any additional time on it.

Is there sufficient interest in a CMake build for libc++abi (and
sufficient likelihood of a patch being accepted) that I should work on
completing it?

Thanks,
Andrew