[cfe-dev] CLang Static Analysis -- false positives

Jordy Rose jediknil at belkadan.com
Thu Apr 26 09:54:22 PDT 2012

Sorry, what result are you expecting? There's no problem with the code you've posted. Are you /getting/ a warning that you don't expect?

If you can find something that is definitively a bug, though, it's probably best to file it on our bug tracker at http://llvm.org/bugs/, though checking here to see if it's really a bug (or if it's a known problem) is perfectly okay.

Best,
Jordy