[cfe-dev] Where to put upcoming refcatoring tools

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:03:10 PDT 2012

Manuel Klimek wrote:

> Does
> Expresssion(AllOf(
>   HasType(...),
>   Not(ImplicitCast())
> work?

Unfortunately not. The Not(ImplicitCast()) also makes no difference.

I tried adding a ConstructorCall() in there too, guessing that would match
the implicit ctor calls, but that just excluded all matches from the result.

I put a call to Arg->dump() in my MatchCallback implementation. It doesn't
help me, but maybe you can see how I need to define my match with that? My
input is this now:

    Qt::escape("foo");
    QString foo("bar");
    Qt::escape(foo);
    QObject o;
    Qt::escape(o.objectName());
    Qt::escape(o.property("foo").toByteArray());

Thanks,

Steve.