[cfe-dev] [cfe-commits] r154321 - in /cfe/trunk: include/clang/Driver/CC1Options.td include/clang/Driver/Options.td include/clang/Frontend/CodeGenOptions.h lib/CodeGen/CGObjCGNU.cpp lib/Driver/Tools.cpp lib/Frontend/CompilerInvocation.cpp test/Co

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Mon Apr 9 11:38:58 PDT 2012

I can't speak for others, but my primary issue with the approach taken is
here:

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 8:21 PM, David Chisnall <csdavec at swan.ac.uk> wrote:

> which were requested by the community, designed based on feedback from the
> community

Which community? I've not seen any discussion in the Clang or LLVM
community regarding this. At some point, especially the design point, this
type of thing needs to be bridged into the community that is actually going
to be implementing, maintaining, and working with the code under
consideration.

-Chandler