[cfe-dev] clang plugin error

akshay ratnaparkhi ackk007 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 10:32:58 PDT 2012

Hi ,
     I am trying to write the plugin like PrinFunctionNames in clang. I
create instance of "ASTConsumer" from "PluginASTAction's"
"createASTConsumer" method. I handle all FunctionDecl from
HandleTopLevelDecl metod of ASTConsumer. I stored all the FunctionDecl in
one global vector or any datastructure in my code. Now i want to print that
vector in some print() function after completing all AST pasing . But when
try to call print() function it will print null values.
      can any one tell me what is the problem ?
thnks.