[cfe-dev] Euro-LLVM 2011 - Thank you!

Renato Golin renato.golin at arm.com
Sat Sep 17 14:07:37 PDT 2011

To all that came to London this Friday and made this user group
meeting a big success: Thank you very much!

At a quick glance, we had 80 people from all over Europe, US, Asia and
Middle East, about half from the industry and half from academia.
There were 5 presentations, 2 lightning talks, 6 official side
sessions, 2 posters and a lot of discussions.

We still need to crunch the numbers on the questionnaire, I'll come
back when we have them ready. But the verbal feed-back was very good,
the majority of them positive.

I'll upload the PDFs (including lightning talks) and hopefully the
videos too, next week.

I hope that the people that stayed in the pub after midnight got home safely! :D

Best regards,
--renato