[cfe-dev] Want to Commit A Patch to Enable Vector Select (FILES)

Yin Ma yinma at codeaurora.org
Wed Oct 26 12:02:33 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Sorry, I forgot to attach those files in my first email.

So far vector select, such as  a < b ? a : c is  not enabled in clang for
C/C++ code.

It only enabled for OpenCL. I have made a very small change in clang to
enable

Vector select. I have tested for ARM.  Everything works fine so far.

I am wondering if the vector select could also be enabled in clang main
line?

Any advice? What process I need to follow?

   I attached the diff file and a test case I wrote with this email.

Thanks,

                                                 Yin