[cfe-dev] CGRecordLayoutBuilder for Microsoft layout.

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:12:23 PDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 12:05 AM, r4start <r4start at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18/10/2011 11:56, r4start wrote:

>>> Here is a new patch with some fixes.
>>>
>>>  - Dmitry.
>>
>> Sorry, I forgot attach a patch.
>>
>>  - Dmitry.
>
> ping... What about my patch?

Applied some more changes to ASTRecordLayout based on your changes,
and added tests for the current CodeGen types.

As for the CodeGen bits, they look more complicated than they should
be; as far as I can tell, the current CodeGen bits are doing the right
thing right now, ignoring the fact that they put padding where the
vfptr and the vbptr should be.  Adding those should be a trivial
patch.  Is there something I'm missing?

-Eli