[cfe-dev] alternate clang driver

David Chisnall csdavec at swan.ac.uk
Thu Oct 20 10:51:57 PDT 2011

Can you tell us a little bit more about what makes this different?  I use clang for cross-compiling for ARM, and invoking clang as arm-none-linux-gnueabi-clang, or as clang -ccc-host-triple arm-none-linux-gnueabi enables it to find all of the other bits of the toolchain fine - I'm using it as an almost drop-in replacement for gcc in the WebOS PDK, which shipped with gcc.  The only difficulty it had was finding the various tools, since the Linux toolchain stuff ignores -B, but this was solved with a few symlinks into the sysroot...

David