[cfe-dev] Tree transformation in clang

eyasu getahun eya.get at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 19:20:46 PST 2011

Hello all,

 I have seen tree transformation in clang(TreeTransform.h). This is to
transform one AST to another AST. But it is not clear for me how they used
this header file for the transformation. I didn't see the function for the
transformation. Just they used this header file for semantic template
instantiation and template deduction. Even there is no explicit command
line option for the transformation. Do you guys think that the
transformation is well implemented and documented? please let me know if
you have any idea about the transformation that they used in clang. Thanks
in advance!

--
*With Best Regards,