[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Automatic C++ Refactoring application.

Joe Abbey jabbey at arxan.com
Sat Nov 19 14:54:51 PST 2011

Yeahhhh...  How much could have changed in a year though?!?  ::thinks back to Lattner's keynote, blood drains from face::

Regardless, the path stuff is certainly low hanging fruit and feels like a real world application of the refactoring language that would make a great tutorial/example.  The get -> front stuff was great for a demo/talk, but maybe path API changes could better demonstrate the capabilities which your tool exercises.  I'm willing to spend the effort to make the example. :-D

Thanks for pointing me to the correct list.

Joe