[cfe-dev] Libclang patch adding accessibility to codecompletion

Ethan Steinberg ethan.steinberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:21:01 PST 2011

Shoot, this breaks ABI.
Where would be the suggested place to hide the added member?
CXCompletionString seems like the only available place, but that would not
make any sense.

We should probably hide the implementation of CXCompletionResult ...

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Ethan Steinberg <ethan.steinberg at gmail.com

--
Ethan Steinberg