[cfe-dev] Patch: clang_CXXMethod_isVirtual

Erik Verbruggen erik.verbruggen at me.com
Fri May 13 03:36:03 PDT 2011

On 12 May, 2011,at 05:22 PM, Douglas Gregor <dgregor at apple.com> wrote:

Usually, we teach c-index-test to query this information and print it out, so that we can check for that output in one of the test/Index/* tests.

Ok, did that for both static and virtual methods, and fixed the tests where static or virtual methods now show up.

Note on the c-index-test change: "(static)" or "(virtual)" will show up in the same way as "[Overrides" does, so on any token in of the method declaration/definition.

-- Erik.