[cfe-dev] Clang Analysis of several open source projects.

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:37:48 PDT 2011

Interesting to look at - though no doubt it'll take a while to work through
them all. I just started having a glance at the results for GCC (where it
lists the "null passed as a nonnull argument" first) & the first one doesn't
entirely make sense to me, the second one is passing null to strncmp but
with a length of 0. So perhaps the annotation is incorrect and it should be
nonnull only when the length is non-zero. I don't know what annotations are
used to markup these properties & whether they are sufficiently expressive
to handle such a feature.