[cfe-dev] Announcing LLVM 2.9 RC3 Testing Phase

Bill Wendling wendling at apple.com
Sat Mar 26 18:38:11 PDT 2011

Hi all,

The good news: RC2 testing was successful in that it uncovered a bad regression from 2.8 (which existed in top-of-tree). It also showed that there was an unincorporated fix that needed to go into the clang branch.

The bad news: I'm truncating the RC2 testing phase and announcing the RC3 testing phase. Hopefully, because we caught the bugs in time this phase won't impact the release date.

Please check out sources. Compile things. Report bugs. Etc.

Sources:

	llvm-2.9rc3.src.tar.gz
	llvm-test-2.9rc3.src.tar.gz
	llvm-gcc-4.2-2.9rc3.src.tar.gz