[cfe-dev] Clang cross-referenced source code

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Wed Mar 23 11:13:17 PDT 2011

Hi Fabio,

On 2011-03-23 13:43, Fabio Fracassi wrote:

>> The above was produced with CLang and Synopsis trunk. Perhaps it would
>> be useful to set up regular automated builds so a current status of the
>> work would be accessible via http://clang.llvm.org/ ?
>>
> I'm really excited about your project, however, I didn't find the
> nightly build, and the address to the repository
> (http://synopsis.fresco.org/viewsvn/Synopsis) does not work. Did I miss
> something?

The nightly build doesn't exist. I merely proposed to set one up, to be
able to track progress on both libclang as well as Synopsis, and to
actually start using this for Clang's own (self-hosted) API documentation.

The Synopsis website is still somewhat broken, unfortunately. The source
repository can be accessed via
http://synopsis.fresco.org/svn/synopsis/trunk/.

Regards,
     Stefan