[cfe-dev] Clang cross-referenced source code

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Wed Mar 23 06:01:56 PDT 2011

On 2011-03-23 07:51, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> 23.03.2011, 00:50, "Stefan Seefeld"<stefan at seefeld.name>:
>> To demonstrate some of the features, I have compiled an API
>> cross-reference for Clang itself: http://synopsis.fresco.org/clang/.
> Hmm. This page can be used as HTML parsing benchmark for browsers ;-)

Hah, true, there is a fairly large amount of data. Certain views may be
better split into individual pages (such as the name index). This is
just a simple prototype to show what is currently possible with
CLang-based code cross-referencing. As I mentioned, any help to improve
on this is very much appreciated. :-)

     Stefan