[cfe-dev] windows testing - lit.py failure

dawn at burble.org dawn at burble.org
Tue Mar 15 14:09:09 PDT 2011

Thanks for the quick response.

This won't work for us however, as we don't use the Visual Studio
project files.  We use cmake and nmake entirely from the command-line,
because we run the tests on remote build machines.  We also build in a
separate directory outside llvm.  We set up certian env vars that MSVC
wants, then run cmake as:

    cmake -G \"NMake Makefiles\" ..\\..\\..\\llvm -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug

How would I use this technique to configure the clang tests?

Thanks again,
-Dawn