[cfe-dev] AST transformations

Vassil Vassilev vasil.georgiev.vasilev at cern.ch
Sat Mar 12 08:41:38 PST 2011

On 12.3.2011 г. 19:14, Siegfried Rohdewald wrote:
> Vassil Vassilev<vasil.georgiev.vasilev at ...>  writes:
>
>>> Just a question in that direction: I am thinking about .ast ->  DB ->
>>> Transformations ->  DB ->  .ast
>>>
>>> Is it possible/reasonable idea ?
>> Sorry for the stupid question but, what does DB stands for?
> Database. That lets you use a database schema for the AST.
I would have guess that but it seemed a bit strange to import the ast in
a database...
I still don't understand. It is possible but the question is what would
be the advantages of that? I guess you want to use a database schema for
cascade deletion...
And how you would do the transformations in the database? Can you give
us more details on what you want to do?

Vassil