[cfe-dev] best way to figure out the C++0x features supported by my current clang binary?

Jonathan Sauer jonathan.sauer at gmx.de
Sat Mar 12 02:57:30 PST 2011

Hello,

> How does one turn on C++0x support in Xcode ?  I can't seem to locate
> this, but the parser will tell me during coding when I've used a C++0x
> feature that is not supported (so apparently the parser/IDE is aware of
> C++0x features).

I don't know how you do it in Xcode 4, but in 3.2.5 I simply put
"-std=c++0x" in "Other C flags" which then got passed on to clang. If
there is a possibility in the project/target settings to configure which
C++ dialect/standard to use (there is when using GCC, to switch between
GNU dialects and standard C++), you could try entering "c++0x" there as
well.

HTH,
Jonathan