[cfe-dev] ConditionalOperator::setCond is gone

Olaf Krzikalla Olaf.Krzikalla at tu-dresden.de
Tue Mar 8 04:55:03 PST 2011

Hi @clang

for in-place AST transformations of my source-to-source transformation
tool I use the setXXX member functions of the various expression classes
(e.g setLHS, setRHS etc.) quiet heavily. Now I had to notice that
ConditionalOperator::setCond was removed without any appropriate
replacement. Is there any reason behind that decision? For the moment I
have re-added it locally but if there is a general tendency to remove
the setXXX member functions then I better start to refactor my code
early (however I would argue against a removal beforehand).

Best regards
Olaf Krzikalla