[cfe-dev] How to distinguish "int *p" and "int p[]" in function parameters?

Limin FU phoolimin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:54:52 PDT 2011

Hello,

I started to use clang a few days ago, trying to develop an automated
binding tool that can parse C/C++ header files and generate wrapping codes.
Now one problem I have is to handle parameter forms "int *p" and "int p[]"
differently. But it appears that clang generates pointer type for both. Is
there a simple way to distinguish them from their type objects? I really
hope I don't have to extract the source codes and parse it myself.
Thanks a lot,

Limin