[cfe-dev] getting all function calls?

Joshua Cranmer Pidgeot18 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:02:33 PDT 2011

On 6/8/2011 12:50 PM, ret val wrote:
> I do not see the VisitCallExpr method in the code or in Doxygen.
>
> It looks like the RecursiveASTVisitor class can give me statements,
> where statements become expressions become function calls by
> inheritance. Or am I missing something?
So, most of the functions in RecursiveASTVisitor are defined via macro
calls, which makes finding out what they are difficult. For my own
sanity, I used a simple plugin to dump out all of the functions of
RecursiveASTVisitor; their output can be found at
<http://www.tjhsst.edu/~jcranmer/visitorfuncs.txt>.

--
Joshua Cranmer
News submodule owner