[cfe-dev] increase size of function pointer?

ret val retval386 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:48:18 PDT 2011

I would like to be able to increase the size allocated for normal function
pointers so they each fill a entire (virtual memory) page.

The problem is I'm not entirely sure how to go about this. Is it possible to
do this through the ASTConsumer(or some kind of pass) or if I would need to
dig in (very) deeply with CodeGen? I'm having a rough timing figuring out
how this works with LLVM/Clang and any advice would be great

Thank you