[cfe-dev] new calling convention pragma

Anderson, Todd A todd.a.anderson at intel.com
Thu Jul 21 11:43:28 PDT 2011

I'm experimenting with adding two new pragmas of the form #pragma push_cc(calling_convention) and #pragma pop_cc.  Basically, I want to keep a stack of default calling conventions.  You can change the default from cdecl by doing a push_cc and specifying a different calling convention like __stdcall.  Then, you can pop the stack with #pragma pop_cc.  A function which does not specify a calling convention would then get the calling at the top of the stack.

Any ideas on the best way to approach this modification?

Thanks,

Todd