[cfe-dev] auto and decltype availability

Michael Price michael.b.price.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:11:59 PDT 2011

Does anyone know which released version first had the auto and decltype
features 'turned on'? And generally speaking, is there an easy way to
determine this for any given C++0x feature?

For some background, I'm working on a series of C++0x presentations at the
company I work for, and at the end of every presentation I have a chart that
shows the availability of the features I discussed that day.  Currently we
are not using clang, but I have an entry for it because I want to show that
clang is trying to keeping pace with GCC and surpassing IBM XL C/C++ and Sun
Studio.

Thanks!