[cfe-dev] Lookahead vs. Tentative Parsing

David Chisnall csdavec at swan.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 04:05:29 PDT 2011

On 6 Jul 2011, at 06:33, Chris Lattner wrote:

> We even support the new ARC Objective-C feature in all modes as well, meaning that folks can write code in Objective-ARC++'0x if they so choose.

I've been playing with this over the weekend.  Many thanks to everyone who worked on it.  Being able to put Objective-C objects in C++ collections and have memory management (even with weak references) Just Work™ is amazing!  It's probably going to let me delete about a thousand lines of code.

David