[cfe-dev] Clang for MinGW package

Ruben Van Boxem vanboxem.ruben at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:16:42 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Since recently, Clang has been slightly adapted to work with
mingw-w64's crt (by me :) ). I have, as promised, built a Clang addon
package for the Personal Builds I provide at
mingw-w64.sourceforge.net. This project provide headers and libraries
for GCC, but of course they also work with Clang. I have included an
optional download for the Clang part, and it works out of the box.
They are available as native Windows x86 or x86 binaries.

If you need support, please send an email to
mingw-w64-public at lists.sourceforge.net, mentioning these builds. If
the problem lies with Clang (and you're sure) please report it here,
then Windows can get some more attention :) I will update these
regularly, when I have time or I see a reason to. If something
significant was fixed on Clang trunk and you want an update, feel free
to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Links are here:
Source package with build scripts:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchain%20sources/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/
32-bit toolchain producing 32-bit binaries:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win32/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/
64-bit toolchain producing 64-bit binaries:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/

(Note the linux toolchains you might see do not include LLVM/Clang,
because, well, I forgot and didn't test that combination. They are
also 64-bit hosted, so you'll need a 64-bit linux to use them.)

Enjoy,

Ruben