[cfe-dev] Cannot run Clang Analyzer

bigeric144 bigeric144 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:52:31 PDT 2011

Thanks for the quick response Austin!

The main reason why I have rebuilt Clang in the first place was because I
created a new checker and I wanted to test it out on some code that I wrote.
Is there any way to get scan-build to point to my executable of clang in my
build directory? Just for some context, I created the checker.cpp file,
added it to checker directory and added a new line in checkers.td then
subsequently built llvm+clang. All and all, my primary goal is to extend
clang in terms of new checkers and have been trying to get the analysis to
run with these new checkers. If there is any advice or guidance it would be
greatly appreciated! Thanks again for taking your time to help!

Eric