[cfe-dev] Introductory video about LLVM/Clang

Nicola Gigante nicola.gigante at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:59:33 PST 2011

Hello.

It's been a while since I wrote here the last time...
Last year, here at the University of Udine, Italy, where I study, the local association of computer science students
(called AsCI), of which I'm a member, organized the "Open Source Day", a conference day about open source topics.

My conference was an introductory talk about Clang and LLVM projects in general (very in general).
The talk was recorded. The video is in Italian, I'm sorry for that, but I just wanted to notice you just in case someone
is interested.

The video playlist (it's divided in 4 parts) can be found on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=16AA007E6302A964

Bye bye,
Nicola