[cfe-dev] Whether Clang static analyzer support customize compiler?

Cai Qihang yucai.leo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 18:37:51 PST 2011

Hi:
     In my project, I have another compiler which based on gcc while did
some specific extensions, such as function defination prefix and types
recognize.
When I use CSA scan the build process, I saw the gcc is replaced by
ccc-analyzer and g++ by c++analyzer, while the compiler command which start
with my customized compiler such as "cgcc", it won't work. I wonder whether
CSA support other gcc-based compiler merged in? I mean  "customized
compiler"+ "Analyzer", and build a binary as ccc-analyzer? Any friends tried
that?
    Thanks!