[cfe-dev] Plugin to generate Lua bindings

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:33:24 PST 2011

Hi,

I've been working on a plugin to generate Lua binding to C/C++ functions,
variables, classes, and structures.

Would you have any interest in my checking it in under clang/examples as an
example plugin?

The enclosed zip file contains two directory trees.  The one under llvm is
the plugin.  The one under luatest is a test/example program.  I would not
check-in the latter tree, because of it's Lua dependency, but I would make
it available elsewhere.

I'm still working on the plug-in, and will be creating a better test
mechanism for it.

I also welcome any feedback on it, as I don't really have any experience
doing Lua bindings or Clang plugins.

Thanks.

-John

--