[cfe-dev] patch: improving the add_clang_unittest() CMake function, and using it to add a target for unittests/Basic

Zhanyong Wan (λx.x x) wan at google.com
Tue Feb 15 21:01:47 PST 2011

Hi Takumi,

2011/2/15 NAKAMURA Takumi <geek4civic at gmail.com>:
> Hello Wan,
>
> It works well on my hosts, thank you!
>
> Two minor things. They might be trivial and one's preference.
>
>  - You may create a list as semicolon-separated string.
>    eg) "gtest;gtest_main;clangFrontend"
>    Then, separate_arguments(string) would not be needed.
>  - Could you split a patch into two?
>    1. improvement
>    2. the rule for BasicTests.
>
> ps. It can be ported to llvm/unittests, too :)
>
> ...Takumi

Thanks for the review!

I think a space-separated string is easier to parse (for a human
reader) than a semicolon-separated one, as it makes the boundary of
each word very obvious, especially with monospace fonts.  If you are
fine with it, I'd like to go with the current version.

I will split the patch as you suggested.  Thanks,

--
Zhanyong