[cfe-dev] Source code cross reference tool based on libclang

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 13 21:35:27 PST 2011

On 2011-02-07 14:50, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld at sympatico.ca
> <mailto:seefeld at sympatico.ca>> wrote:
>
>     PS: Unfortunately the Synopsis website is partly broken right now,
>     since
>     the old server was replaced and I haven't managed to set up and adjust
>     all the services yet that it relies on.
>

> Yes, this is very unfortunate.  I think it would be a really good idea
> to add a note to the main page saying just that, so that others
> looking at it don't get the impression that the project is dead.  :-)

While I'm unfortunately still trying to get hold of a sysadmin to help
me resurrect the Synopsis website / infrastructure, I did make quite a
bit of progress on the Synopsis code, as far as integrating with
libclang is concerned. The current state of this work can be accessed
via http://synopsis.fresco.org/svn/synopsis/trunk/.

I'm developing on a Linux distribution. I haven't attempted to build on
Windows for quite a while, and never worked on OSX. This is Free
software, so patches as well as other help are certainly welcome.

If you want to discuss any related topic, please join me on
irc://irc.oftc.net/synopsis or the mailing list at
synopsis-devel at lists.fresco.org <mailto:synopsis-devel at lists.fresco.org>.

Thanks,
         Stefan