[cfe-dev] Finding headers in PCH with HeaderSearch

Argyrios Kyrtzidis kyrtzidis at apple.com
Mon Feb 7 15:54:29 PST 2011

Hi Axel, sorry for the delay.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something you basically would like to be able to move headers+PCH file around but the header files will always be relative to the PCH the same way, right ?
Couldn't we just store in PCH the directory in which the PCH file was originally created and use that to try to resolve the header files relative to that ?

I attached a quick hack that does that for illustration, let me know if it is suitable for your use cases.

-Argiris