[cfe-dev] Source code cross reference tool based on libclang

Alek Paunov alex at declera.com
Mon Feb 7 14:08:41 PST 2011

Hi Ehsan, Stefan,

> We're thinking about building a web-based source code cross reference tool
> based on libclang, which uses type information, call graphs, etc.  So before

I also think in that direction. Which DB you mean? Niko dumps to sqlite.
I think about Sleepycat Berkeley dbxml. Actually in my dreams, all
internal representations in Clang and LLVM can be stored and loaded from
the DB (and besides visualization and queries, it is also possible to
research/develop transformation passes using xquery, before the real C++
implementation).

@Stefan: Which DB uses Synopsys?

Kind Regards,
Alek