[cfe-dev] Clang on StackOverflow

Matthieu Monrocq matthieu.monrocq at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:30:56 PST 2011

Hello everyone :)

If you don't know about it yet, StackOverflow is a Q&A website for
enthusiasts programmers (which apparently both Chris Lattner and Howard
Hinnant joined recently ;) ). And there are some questions about CLang[1].

It turns out that they recently created a "wiki tag" which is a way to
provide some information about a given tag (such as "clang", in our case)
and that I finally got the rights to edit it.

I went ahead and provided basic information (for both CLang and LLVM). It's
basically an excerpt of the overview web pages, and I used amples links to
redirect the reader toward llvm.org for a complement of information.

http://stackoverflow.com/tags/clang/info

If you have any remark either on the content or form, I'll be happy to edit
it. The goal is definitely not to mirror the official website, but about
providing a good and enticing overview.

Matthieu.

PS: if you spot any spelling or grammar, please do let me know!

PPS: for those interested, it's possible to subscribe to a rss feed for a
specific tag. There appear to be 65 followers for clang already.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/clang