[cfe-dev] GIT mirroring

Mark Lacey 641 at rudkx.com
Tue Feb 1 16:35:36 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info
> wrote:

> So, official git mirrors are available for some subset of LLVM
> projects.

Thanks so much for setting this up, Anton!

I notice that .gitignore in the root has tools/clang. This makes it
necessary to use '--force' if using 'git submodule'. I do not know if there
are any drawbacks to this - if someone knows, it would be interesting to
know what those drawbacks are.

One alternative would be for individuals who clone into tools/clone without
using submodules to instead add tools/clang explicitly to .git/info/exclude.

Thanks again,

Mark