[cfe-dev] Need Help - Clang-Analyzer Issue

Marshall Clow mclow.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 06:57:54 PST 2011

On Dec 26, 2011, at 2:37 AM, Sowmya Gaddipati wrote:

> Thanks Ted,
>
> My requirement is I need to generate the xml from the HTML output of scan-build.

I'm pretty sure that scan-build can generate a plist file instead of HTML - and that's just a dialect of XML.
(Yeah, purists will differ - but it's still XML)

 -plist         - By default the output of scan-build is a set of HTML files.
                  This option outputs the results as a set of .plist files.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:mclow.lists at gmail.com>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki