[cfe-dev] How to transform statements in clang?

efriem demelash efriem21 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:27:22 PST 2011

Hi All,

I have posted some questions about AST tree transformation before a week,
no reply though. I have got problems while am trying to do transformation
at different levels. Is TreeTransform.h file helpful for tree
transformation? Let's consider one example: transform for statement to
while statement on AST. How can I achieve this task? Should I use
TreeTransform.h file for this task? let me the steps and the way to to
implement it. Your ideas are appreciated. thanks in advance.