[cfe-dev] compatibility of the C++0x spec and LL(k) LR(k)

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:09:13 PDT 2011

Thanks Doug. I apologize if this is slightly off-topic- but my
motivation in this case is to try to understand the context of the
clang C++ parser design (if you knew where to find some of the
relevant materials for this I would appreciate it- though perhaps you
could send this to me directly if this place is inappropriate).