[cfe-dev] ConceptClang: Implementation Update

Larisse Voufo lvoufo at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Aug 26 17:01:48 PDT 2011

The following features have been added to the extent illustrated in our
prototype "MiniBGL".
* concept map templates (constrained concept map templates not tested).
* calls to constrained functions from constrained environments.

To try out, checkout clang-concepts.tar.gz and experiments.tar.gz from the
following link:
http://www.generic-programming.org/software/ConceptClang/

Please report any issue/bug directly to me, and I will address them as time
goes by.
I will also be posting a presentation for the latest concept-clang paper in
the next few days.
I'm sure I could use some feedback on that as well...

Thanks,
-- Larisse.